Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nice Run at Home

Wish and I did our usual 8 miler down in SW Austin today and it went a lot better than yesterday. My legs didn't feel as dead as yesterday and Wish has a way of pulling me along so I don't totally slack. I think these Thursday runs really helped me last season so I look forward to them. The weather was awesome again this morning which really helps. All of Austin hopes the weather will stick, but it is too early for this to stick. I am hoping the really hot weather we had this summer will translate into a colder winter. The run went really well. I stretched and did some ab/back work when I got home. I skipped the gym since we jump up to 18 miles on Saturday.

Stats - 8.15 miles/1:11:31/8:46 pace
AHR - 133
MHR - 152

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home