Monday, September 08, 2008

Wilke!














I am going to start adding some political commentary to my posts until the election. There are just some funny cartoons and videos going around. My view will be "slightly" slanted to the left, but since Gilbert says I lean that way when I run...what the hell? The cartoon about McCain/Palin was in the Arizona Republic today. Who is actually driving that nightmare ticket? The paper has a great cartoonist named Steve Benson. I also saw the Bill Maher show on Friday night. He had another take on Palin's "difference between a soccer Mom and a pit bull. He said, "there is one more difference...you can neuter a Pit Bull." Ouch!!!

As for my workout today, we met for a few ascents of Wilke. I haven't been in awhile and it is like riding a bike...one that is a bitch to ride. G sent us for 7 ascents, 3 backward and 3 strides. G corrected my form going backwards which really made my quads burn, but took the pressure off my calves which was much appreciated. It was a great workout!

Stats - 6.1 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home