Saturday, December 13, 2008

Saturday Marathon Update

I am in Dallas resting in my room. Jay and I drove up yesterday afternoon. We had a nice dinner with Rachel and her family at a seafood place and a great night's sleep. This morning we did an easy run so we could see the last couple of miles of the course and the finish line. The last two miles are very nice for a finish since they are mostly downhill. I was able to visualize my finish for tomorrow...3:2x:XX!!!

We headed out for some bagels after the run. The weather is not the best. It looks like strong southerly winds with temps ranging from 59-69 during the time that we will be running. I like colder, but this is definitely not the crappy weather we had in Chicago last year.

Stats - 3.65 miles/35:29/9:43 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home