Wednesday, February 04, 2009

800s at AHS

I felt better last night so I got up early to meet the group for 800s at AHS. I was very happy to see new daddy Brian at the workout this AM. He and his wife adopted a baby boy on Saturday so they are on a whirlwind of adjustment in their lives. I remember those days well and sometimes miss the girls being so small.

We jogged over to AHS, did our drills, and we were the "3:30" group. We took off and neither one of us was really into it today. I was having a hard time breathing and Brian was just plain tired. We muddled through 6 repeats and finally got under 3:30 for our last two repeats. It was a good workout, but my times were not anywhere near where they should be with 10 days to go for my next marathon.

Splits - 3:42, 3:44, 3:36, 3:33, 3:28, 3:24 - Average 3:34

Stats - 7.16 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home