Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thursday Run

I met Wish for a tour of SW Austin. We ran our usual 8 mile loop. I am feeling better every day, but still don't have my wind back yet. I made it through the run and enjoyed myself as usual.

Stats - 8.2 miles/8.16 miles/1:11:43/8:47 pace

I am really calm with a marathon on the horizon. I actually don't feel like running it, but I signed up and plan to toe the line unless the weather is really warm. I am also running this race as part of the Phoenix Climb for Cancer. I register every year in honor of my friend Jon Moss who died in 2006. I have never been able to get out there for the actual event so this year the Austin Marathon is my "climb." If anyone is interesting in supporting me with donations please click Donate below.

Donate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home