Thursday, December 23, 2004

400 Repeats in the Cold

Today was a very cold day again. I think the temps were in the low 20s with wind chills in the teens. We headed over to AHS to do 400 repeats. Gilbert had us run the long way to the track to that we could warm up more. I had on two shirts plus my nike microfiber sweatshirt on and two pairs of gloves. A few of us decided to start at 7AM, but some of the hearty folks started at 6AM. Since I had to get the Acura to the dealer by 9:30, I had to leave the workout early. I think Gilbert wanted us to do between 15 and 20 repeats. I finished 9 and then flew back to the car at RunTex. I averaged about 7:15 on the way back.

I ran the repeats with Jay, Sean, and a new girl named Chelsea. My times weren't anywhere near my best, but it was cold as hell and I was happy just to be out there.

1:49, 1:54, 1:45, 1:47, 1:45, 1:44, 1:45, 1:47, 1:45

Total Mileage = 7.0 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home