Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Indoor Easy Run

I woke up today ready for my 45 minute run and checked the thermometer outside our kitchen window. It said 18 degrees, so it was a no-brainer for me to pack my bag and head to the club for treadmill. I don't really like the treadmill, but for a short run like this I can tolerate the change to avoid the cold. I ran for 45 minutes and went 5 miles as I watched ESPN and the Today show. I actually worked up a sweat for the first time in a few days. I followed the run with 3 sets of leg lifts, 3 sets of leg curls, some new back/ab exercises that Gilbert showed me, and some light stretching. I still have some pain in my lower left leg, but nothing major. Tomorrow it's off for a 4 mile tempo run where I hope to crush my previous time of 29:16 (9/16).

Total mileage = 5 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home