Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Kind of Speedwork...900s at Zilker

Today was a weird day. Gilbert asked me and a few others how we felt. I told him I felt really beat up and he told me to skip the workout. Jay and I agreed to jog over to Zilker and then decide what to do from there. We ended up doing some of the repeats. I did 5 repeats and really sped up for the last one. I felt better after the workout, but my legs feel really, really tired. I can't wait for the day off tomorrow.

My right foot has been hurting still and Gilbert thinks it's my Sauconys. Gilbert called me later in the day to say he had snagged me a pair of the new Asics GT 2100s. I can't wait to try them out on Thursday.

I did some ab exercise after the workout at the club.

6.51 Miles total for the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home