Saturday, May 28, 2005

Long Run in the Rain

Today I met a few of the group to run 10 miles. We took off a little before 7AM. I am still recovering from my trip to California. Jet lag really messes me up. It was cloudy and really humid when we started. I fully expected to get the run in rain free, but as we started out clockwise on the trail it started to rain. By the time we got to the Rock it was coming down really hard. We kept going along even with a bit of thunder and lightning. We lost one group member at the Pfluger bridge and then lost Alex at I-35. Sean and I kept going as the rain dissipated and completed the loop along Riverside. It cut off a little bit, but the rain was coming back and we wanted to avoid it. I stretched with the group and then headed home.

Stats - 9.88 Miles/1:26:34/8:45 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home