Sunday, May 29, 2005

Short Pace Run

I was out late last night with the boys so I didn't expect to run today. Since I am working the Triathlon in the AM I can't get in pace run. I took the girls to the pool and then decided to run a quick 4 miles at 5PM. My legs were warm from swimming around so I took off from the start and felt really good. I did the first mile in 7:48, second in 7:35, third in 7:13 and the last mile in 7:15. It was hot and humid, but it felt good to get rid of some of the beer from Saturday night. This is the last of the fun for awhile because I begin my Chicago training next week. I plan on being a lot better when it comes to the beers and my diet. The goal is to get to 190 by the time I hit the starting line. With the heat and more intense workouts, it should be doable.

Stats - 4.1 Miles/30:20/7:21 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home