Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Circuit Training (800s)

Today was circuit training at AHS. We got to AHS, did the drills and then set out on our way. We had to run 800 and then do the set of exercises. My right quad was really tender this AM so I was a little unsure of myself going in. I did my pushups, jumps, situps, back raises, and lunges and then headed over to the bench for the step ups. I got through the first set fine, but then my quad got aggravated from the lunges. I did another 800 and another set of exercises. I did one last 800 and then G callled us over to the group for some fast feet exercises.

My quad is still sore, but hopefully nothing major. I am going to skip the tempo run on Thursday and do the 7 mile loop easy.

Total Mileage - 6.04 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home