Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Circuit Training at AHS

Today I joined the Gazelles for circuit training at AHS. I usually don't like this workout, but with all the strength training I have been doing over the past few months, today wasn't too bad. I went sans watch today since the heart rate thing hurts when you lay on it and it is hard to do pushups with the big Garmin on. We ran the warmup at an easy clip and then did the drills. We had to do a 400 and then go into the workout. It was step-ups with the big arm swing, pushups, back raises, leg raises, sitting squats against the fence, and then lunges. I did 4 sets and felt pretty good when we were done. I was soaking wet when we finished, but felt great.

Jay and I decided to take the long way home and run on the trail counterclockwise from the Rock and then back to RunTex. This only adds about .8 mile, but it did get us a bit over 5 miles for the morning

Stats - 5.17 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home