Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Days in NYC

I have been in NYC since Sunday night...9/11. I was really paronoid about flying, but the flights were pretty uneventful. We did get to fly by the symbolic spotlights of the twin towers on the way in. It was both cool, sad, and very moving.

Anyway, I was in town for Sun's new product launch and of course I had to take take a couple of loops in Central Park. My Garmin didn't work too well the first day and it didn't work during the 15 block run from 44th street to Central Park. I know I ran slower on Monday due to being sore from the 20 miler. I went a lot faster on Monday and felt really good.

It is really cool that I have run 4 times in Central park this year. I know the outer loop really well now and have exercised the demons of last year's marathon. Every time I pass Tavern on the Green I am amazed that the finish line ends uphill.

Stats - 7.7 miles each day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home