Thursday, September 08, 2005

Recovery Run in Circle C (posted 9/14)

Today I ran in Circle C with the hope of doing an easy 4 miles since we have the 20 miler coming up on Saturday. The weather was awesome this morning with temps in the mid 60s and really dry. I was on the way back from my usual out and back and was really enjoying the morning, so I started heading north on Escarpment toward the new shopping center. I crossed Slaughter and ran on the new road all the way down to Davis Lane. It was a really nice run. I turned around at Davis and headed back home. I ended up with a little over 7 miles, but it didn't seem that long since it was so nice outside. I can't wait for a cool Chicago morning!

Stats - 7.02 Miles/59:10/8:25 pace
Heart rate wigged out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home