Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Easy 4 Miler

Today I ran my usual 4 mile out and back in Circle C. The morning was kind of cool at 7AM as the sun was just coming up. I wanted to run easy and do a couple of pick ups to feel what 7:40 felt like on the road. I accomplished both goals and had a nice run without really exerting myself. I got home and did a brief stretch routine and some ab work before heading off to work.

7 more runs until the race! Awesome! Mentally I am feeling really good. I could use some more sleep...the damn insomnia is kicking in pretty good. I wish I could take a week off from work before the race to just relax, but that isn't possible. I will only have to be here until noon next Thursday and then out for 5+ days! I am starting to get really excited about the race and all my thoughts are positive.

Stats -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home