Monday, August 29, 2005

Recovery Run

Today was a 7 mile recovery run at Town Lake. I ran with Anne, Marci and Greta. We were all feeling pretty good after our long run on Saturday. I think all of us were a bit dehydrated on Saturday and are still recovering from that. We took the run easy at first, but gradually drifted up in speed as we went on. We stopped for water at the Pfluger bridge and at the rock. My right knee was hurting a bit at the end, but now feels fine. The air was a little drier today, but still warm. I guess the big hurricane in Louisiana is giving us northerly winds...but not cooler temps. The hurricane is really wreaking havoc on that part of the US and it is really sad. I did 4 strides at Auditorium shores. I went to the club and did my ab exercises (3x20 leg raises, 2x100 bicycle crunches) and did the full stretching routine.

Stats - 7.01 miles/1:01:53/8:50 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home