Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Easy 7 Miles

Today was the usual Tuesday recovery run. I met Jay and Jan at RunTex for the 7 mile loop around the lake. We really took our time today and I think it was because of the pace run yesterday. I felt it today and was pretty sore. I really enjoy the Tuesday runs because I can just run without any time or performance pressure and I get to run with good friends. I actually don't know who I am training with for Freescale yet. None of my partners have come back yet.

I jumped into the Jeep and headed over to the club for some weight training. My glute is still bothering me, but the weights are helping. I did the following:

  • Leg extensions (3x10)
  • Leg press (3x15)
  • Leg curls (3x10)
  • Calf raises (3x20)
  • Lunges (8x10)
I also did an ab workout and did the full stretching routine. Tomorrow brings 1000s on the track...not my favorite, but it will be fun to hit the track.

Stats - 7.1 Miles/1:09:57
AHR 123

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home