Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Days After

Well it's post Freescale day two. I took yesterday off and just spent the day putzing around the house doing some things that I blew off last week. My lower legs feel pretty beat up...especially my right shin area. My calves are also hurting and feel really hard to the touch. Today I got on the treadmill at home and walked for 30 minutes at a 3MPH pace. It turned out to be a mile and a half. My legs felt a little better after the walk, but since have stiffened up again. I am sure it is only a matter of time for them to heal up. I think I got through this race injury free, but I will only be doing some light jogging for the next two weeks to make sure. I think I might venture out on Thursday or Friday this week for a few miles and then maybe hit the trail this weekend. I am not rushing anything...I want to be healed and ready for the short season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home