Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Short Recovery Run

Today I met Jay for a short 5 mile recovery run at Town Lake. The morning was really cool with a little breeze. The kind of morning you want for marathon day. We went counter clockwise and talked about the upcoming race and the very early hot weather forecast for race day. We stopped by AHS and visited with the T/Th Gazelles as they were in the middle of their 800s. We finished up the loop and I headed off to the gym. I did a some pull ups, my ab work and stretched. I also did some arm swings with the 10 pound dumb bell. I felt like doing more, but not a good idea.

My mind is starting to drift so I am not getting a whole lot done at work and am going into the zone at home. I feel like eating everything in sight which isn't good since I am trying to remain near 200 pounds. I am probably about 3-5 pounds heavier than Chicago right now, but am not too worried about it.

Stats - 5.17 miles/47:54/9:16 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home