Sunday, February 12, 2006

Last LSR Before Freescale 06

Today was our last LSR of this marathon season. 7-12 miles doesn't seem like a really long run these days, but that was what we were supposed to do. A cold front finally blew through for the first time this winter so it was really cold this morning. It was in the low 30s with a north wind. We got to sleep a little later than normal and start at 6:30 which was nice. We ran the scenic loop and took off in a big pack. I ran most of the way with Diana and Thon with some other folks going in out of of the pack. We stopped for a break just past the Hula Hut, but the water was shut off. There was a water jug for another group at a point along the top of the scenic loop at about mile 5 so we made another stop there and I ate my one pack of Carboom. We decided to take Pecos back which at that point was just the three of us. We stopped for PowerAde at O'Henry and then headed back to Auditorium Shores. I picked it up a bit there and finished by myself. I joined the group for stretching and did my ab exercises at home.

Splits - 9:52, 9:08, 9:18, 9:15, 8:47, 9:06, 9:13, 9:32, 8:53, 8:37, 8:03

Stats - 11.07/1:40:15/9:03 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home