Thursday, February 02, 2006

Run in Circle C

Well Carla has the flu now and Emma is on her way back to school. I got up and got the girls ready for school and put Carla back to bed. I dropped them off at school and then got ready for my run. I planned to go 7 miles on my usual out to 45, north to Davis, and back home. The weather was really nice and I felt really good running so I went a little longer. I ran into Wish about two miles in and chatted a bit. He was trying to get me to go run some hills with him, but my Thursday runs are now my peaceful, music-wearing runs so I declined. I headed off and did my turn around to start heading north. I forgot to stop my watch during our talk, so my pace was way off after starting again...showing 9:30 average pace. I enjoyed watching it drop as I ran the last 5.5 miles of my run. I crossed over Slaughter, dropped down to Davis and headed west for about a quarter mile. I did my last turn around and then headed home. I was still feeling really good which is a good sign after my poor tempo run yesterday.

Stats - 7.5 Miles/1:04:41/8:37 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home