Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Recovery Week 2

I am in recovery week two and still feeling OK. I have some hip/glute soreness, but that never really went away after Chicago and I guess I just have to deal with it. Today I left the house a little after 7AM for another 45 minute run in the neighborhood. I did the soccer field loop plus some additional on the road to finish with a little over 5 miles. I did some abs and push ups when I got home. My weight is pretty much the same as pre-Freescale so my week of eating like crap didn't hurt me much. I am going to run every other day this week and then get back to the Gazelles on Monday to prepare for my spring races. I know I need work on some quick turnover in the next few weeks to get ready for the shorter races.

Upcoming Calendar -
- Hall of Fame 1ok - 3/11
- River City 10 Miler - 3/19
- Capitol 10k - 4/2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home