Tuesday, March 28, 2006

7 Miles in the Rain

I couldn't find a trail partner this morning so I volunteered to take the kids to school for Carla this morning. We have a visitor from TLGI so she had to get in early. Their visits are kind of stressful, plus we got hit with major rain this AM and the roads and traffic were all messed up.

I got up at 5:45 and was out the door by a little after 6. We are finally getting some rain, but it was only a light drizzle when I took off. I was in the 60s and really thick outside. I headed out and north to Davis lane. My stomach exploded about a mile out and luckily I hit the new shopping center and a potty to take care of it. I continued on over and down the hill to Davis lane. I turned around and headed south to 45 which means back up the hill, down for a bit, flat and then up another hill before hitting 45. I did the turnaround and headed for home. When I was about a half mile out, the rains came down really hard. I was soaked by the time I got home. It was kind of refreshing and was like the old days in Oregon. Overall it was a good run.

Stats - 7 miles/58:02/8:17 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home