Monday, March 27, 2006

Another Trip to Meriden

We made another trip to Meriden today. It seems like we were just there. I didn't really feel up to the workout today for some reason, but forced myself to get up. I think the 15 miles on Saturday took a lot out of me. The course was ereally hilly and I ran the back half pretty hard. Anway, I met the group at RunTex Riverside at 5:45 and we headed over there. I had to make a potty stop near the start so I skipped the drills. G wanted us to do 5 repeats with 90 seconds in between. I was thinking 3, but ended up doing 4. I was chasing Amy S and Tanya for the last 3 and actually finished ahead of them for the last one. My legs were totally spent after the last repeat which was my fastest. We ran 4 uphill sprints and then did 3 backwards before heading back to RunTex. I jogged back with Jay, Amy and Tanya. It was a long workout!

Repeats - 4:50.1, 4:47.1, 4:42.5, 4:33.5 - Average - 4:43.3

My average was a little slower than last time, but we only did three. Going into fall marathon season I need to get these consistently around 4:30.

Stats - 9.82 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home