Thursday, March 16, 2006

Easy Run

Today I ran at home and wasn't feeling so hot. A cold has been going around the house and I think I am getting it. I slept until 7 and then headed out for a 4-5 mile run. The weather changed again and it was drizzly and warm outside. Since school is out this week, I ran the loop around the school and then down to highway 45 and then my normal route back home on Escarpment. I did some pace practice on the road to get ready for Sunday. I ended up with around an 8:15 - 8:20 pace give or take for a little over 5 miles.

I did my abs at work and added some new exercises. I am getting stronger and need to keep up the work in the abs. Tomorrow is a day off and then I will run easy at home to get ready for the race on Sunday morning.

Stats - 5.17 Miles/42:46/8:16 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home