Monday, March 06, 2006

Back to the Gazelles

Today I rejoined the Gazelles after a couple of weeks off. It was almost summer like this morning with temps in the 60s and really humid. We met at RunTex Lake Austin for our little jog to Meriden. Usually this isn't my favorite workout, but I was looking forward to something different and challenging. We did our drills and then G got there to send us off on 3-5 repeats. The Boston folks were there so it was good to see them working hard and us hardly working. I wish I was joining them, but know it will happen in the next couple of years. We started the repeats and I ran with Marci and Joseph. We got faster each repeat, 4:48, 4:41, 4:40. We then did 5 of the sprints up the hill and 2 backwards. I joined Jay and a few other folks on a longer cool down lap going out to MoPac, up to Enfield, over to Exposition, down to Lake Austin and back to RunTex. It was a good first day back and I feel really good.

Stats - 6.65 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home