Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Recovery Run at Home

Today I ran at home before work. I want to get back to the Tuesday 7 milers at the lake soon, but folks are still coming back from the marathon. It was another humid morning with temps in the mid 60s. I was pretty warm from the start and having to get used to being a sweaty mess again. I did the out and back on Escarpment and then did the trail loop around soccer fields. It was nice to be out and I was able to run through a bunch of personal stuff in my head. The solitary runs allow you to do that and it helps pass the time.

I got home and did some brief stretching. I did 100 crunches, 50 leg extensions, and 50 pushups. Tomorrow is back to the Gazelles again. Gilbert's wife was having their baby this AM so we will see if he makes it tomorrow.

Stats - 6.5 miles/54:17/8:20 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home