Monday, May 15, 2006

Circuit Training

Today I met the Gazelles for Circuit Training. Most of the group was out running Wilke so there were a lot of the beginner group there. Jan and Brad showed up along with Marcy so some of my posse was there. When we got to AHS, Anne and Carrie showed up so we had a lot of the old fall gang there. It was kind of weird because Brad and I were the only males in the group today.

We did our drills and then G added the "higher, open" to the routine. We synced pretty well and sounded like a marching band. G told us to do 3 sets of the circuits and then we were in for some fun. We ran the 400s at 75% which was a little faster than normal. I did almost 3 full sets and then we had to do some planks, pair up for some ab work, and then did fast feet. I was totally beat by then. I did learn, after two years, that I am doing my lunges wrong and my push ups wrong. I don't know if it is G or me, but the new way worked my muscles a lot harder.

Stats - Approximately 4.6 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home