Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Mile Repeats at Zilker

Today was yet another wonderful morning. The low was 63 degrees and it was wonderful out there. Today's drill was mile repeats at Zilker. I jogged over with the group and was able to chat with Jay and Alex along the way. I stopped for a quick pit stop at the park and caught up with everyone at the parking lot. We did our drills and G grouped us. I ran with Skud, Sapp, Lee, and another guy named Dennis, I think. There were some others with us, but they dusted us and we stuck together. G wanted us to do around 7:00 pace, but we ran how we felt and did a 6:54 which G thought was too fast. I did the next two in 6:50 and did the last one in 6:31, which was a new PR by 5 seconds. He let us out of doing a 5th one and also changed our route for Saturday to a flat 14 miler instead of more hills. It was a good day.

I got home did my stretching, 40 pushups, and my ab workout with some hard situps that Carla showed me.

Stats - 7.87 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home