Thursday, July 06, 2006

Recovery Run

After taking a rest day yesterday, I got up early and went to RunTex to meet for a 7 mile recover run. Many in my M/W group skipped yesterday and did the T/Th workout this morning. I got there just before 6AM and hooked up with Jay, Richard, and Thon. We headed counter-clockwise on the trail and lost Richard and Thon at the Rock. They were talking about going shorter, but we did see Thon running alone when we were crossing the bridge at I-35. Jay and I picked up the pace over the last 4 miles after starting out really slow. All of the last 4 miles were in the 8:xx range. I headed to the gym after I got back and did the full stretch routine and my ab exercises. I need to get back to the gym for some weights next week. This week has been crazy with the holiday and my folks being in town for 4 days.

Stats - 7.08 Miles/1:05:06/9:12 pace
MHR - 151
AHR - 128

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home