Monday, August 14, 2006

Circuit!

Today we met at 5:45 for a core/circuit workout. G said we need to add more strength after our 20 miler on Saturday. It was a nice break from running longer mileage. We jogged over the short way, did our drills and then started the circuits. G wanted 4-6 reps with a 400 in between. We did the usual exercises and subbed superman jumps and leg lifts for fence squats and crunches on the even versions. I ended up doing 4 sets and worked with Jay on the leg lifts.

G called us over to the end zone area for some plyometric exercises and ab exercises. I had to leave right at 7AM to watch the girls today so I missed some of the extra work. It was a good workout.

I got a massage today as well and Lucy made me really hurt. I am on an every two week schedule from now until after the marathon.

Stats - 5.17 Miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home