Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Recovery Run in Orlando

Today I slept in after a day of travels and a night on my feet at a work event. I headed out around 8:15 and it was already pretty warm. I am staying at the Walt Disney World Resort and bummed that I don't have the girls with me. My goal was to run for an hour and not really looking for distance. I was hoping for better running routes, but there is a ton of traffic around here so I had to stick to the sidewalks around our hotel. I went out to the left of the resort until I hit a dead end and then went the other direction. I ran around the Boardwalk and to Epcot, and then back to where I started. I got my time in and that is what counts while you are on the road...and I didn't have to run on a treadmill

Stats - 7.32 miles/1:00:05/8:12 pace
AHR - 138
MHR - 153

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home