Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Moderate 7

Today was the first day of school for the girls so I decided to run at home so I can go with Carla to take them to their new school. It is hard to believe that Emma is already in 4th grade and Caroline is in 2nd grade. They are growing up so fast. The new school is really nice and everyone seemed really excited for the grand opening. There were guys in Tuxedos out front and a couple of news stations were out there as well. I was a little sad to see them off.

As for the running, I got up at 5:45 and was out the door by 6:00 to run for an hour/7 miles. I headed out and then north on Escarpment to Convict Hill and back. The first 1.5 miles are flat and then it is downhill after that. It is nice going and also fun working your way back up. I was focusing on my turnover and form for the run. It was nice running in the dark and there were a few other runners and walkers out there. I don't like the traffic so much, but it was still nice.

Stats - 7.0 miles/58:33/8:22 pace
AHR - 138
MHR - 151

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home