Monday, September 11, 2006

Circuit Training

Today we met for kind of a hybrid workout. G wanted us to get in 7 miles, but he also wanted to get in some strength work. We ran the long way to AHS and ran 4 laps 50 meters hard, 50 meters easy. We then did our usual circuit work with a lap in between and did two sets. Once we finished that part, we did some higher open, some other drills, and then some fast feet for two minutes. We then took the long way back to RunTex.

Stats - 7.21 miles

I went home packed, and then went for a massage. Megan worked me over today since Lucy is on vacation. She really made he hurt. I had a good nap on my flight to St. Louis and then enjoyed a great night at the new Bush Stadium seeing the Cardinals and Astros. I really ate bad that night, but enjoyed myself with my hosts the Maritz Corporation. There was a really nice 9/11 ceremony before the game narrated by Jack Buck the legendary sports caster. I am always a little more reflective on the anniversary of this tragic day and it is really weird that I have had to fly on this day the last two years. I still remember where I was and what I was hearing on the radio when the events took place. I still can't believe it happened and my thoughts and prayers are always with the victims and their families.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home