Thursday, September 14, 2006

Easy Run

Today I met Jay, Alex, Emily, and Brian for the Thursday 7 mile recovery run. My right hamstring has been bothering me since yesterday's 1000s and I was hoping it would feel better after we got started. It was a glorious, cool, clear morning with temps in the low 60s! We went at a nice, slow pace and I could feel the hamstring just kind of nagging during the whole run. We stopped for water at the Rock and picked up the pace a bit. I did some strides at the end and felt pretty good. I skipped the last set and did some higher/open drills and could feel the hammy some more. I went to the gym and did all my exercises including hamstring curls and I didn't feel a thing during that. I did my abs and stretched and called it a day. My leg felt pretty good all day so I hope the 48 hours off until Saturday will do the trick.

Stats - 7 miles/1:06:11
AHR - 118
MHR - 138

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home