Monday, September 25, 2006

Recovery Workout - Something New

Today we met for a recovery workout. The weather was awesome today with temps in the high 50s and dry. We started out on the I-35 loop counterclockwise until we hit Austin High. Once there we did 4 laps of 50 yard sprints and 50 yards of jogging. After that we joined the ATT peeps for some timed leg lifts and fast feet. Once we finished that I joined Brad, Jan, and Brian for the completion of the 7 mile loop. The workout was pretty cool and the 4 laps on the track were really nice to loosen things up.

I hit the gym on the way back and did my ab work and some stretching. I went to see Lucy for my bi-weekly massage and she killed me. There were many things to work out and some things going on in my lower back that I need to go see Dr. Mullins to address.

Tomorrow is recovery and then the rest of the week will be determined by if I head to Phoenix for Jon's funeral this weekend.

Stats - 8.05 Miles
AHR - 122
MHR - 145

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home