Thursday, January 18, 2007

Back in Austin!

Today I slept in since I got home so late and school started two hours late. I headed out around 9:30 planning on a 5-7 mile run. It was in the mid 30s, but didn't feel that cold. It was kind of nice running and hearing all the ice cracking as it was melting. The part that sucked was the trees offloading ice onto the street. I took a nice shot to the head under one tree. I did my out and back north on Escarpment. I hit a couple of icy patches where I had to walk, but other than that it was a really nice run. The traffic was kind of bad since people got a late start and rush hour was later today. I enjoyed running outside vs. the treadmill and was happy to get my miles in before our last really long run of the winter season on Saturday. Tomorrow will be a day off and then 22 miles on Saturday.

Stats - 6.05 miles/49:46/8:13 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home