Monday, January 15, 2007

Cold Run at Home

Well it is really cold in Austin today. The forecasters are calling for freezing rain and sleet. I thought I wouldn't be heading to Denver today and would be stuck inside for a couple of days so I braved the cold and rain for a quick 5 miler. I did my usual out and back plus a little bit more. I was OK until I hit the open park area near Slaughter. The rain felt like pellets and wind really hit me. I flipped back around and picked up the pace to get home.

I ended up making it to Denver with not a whole lot of mess. We left Austin late and sat on the runway in Dallas for 45 minutes for de-icing. We ended up only an hour late into Denver which was nice for this weather. The next two days will be spent on the treadmill at the hotel.

Keep Warm!

Stats - 5.25/44:33/8:29 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home