Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Treadmill in Denver Part Deaux - (Posted 1/18)

After 14 hour of traveling on Wednesday, I finally got home around 12:30AM. We left our hotel in Denver at 9AM Austin time so a long ass day. We were lucky to get home from Dallas. We got in there around 5PM and checked into the first of a few flights to Austin. There were 200 people on the standy list. I called AA and snatched a seat on a flight that was two hours late and scheduled to leave at 10PM. Needless to say a very long day!

As for the running, I got up at 6:30 in Denver and hit the gym at the Westin. I had planned on running a two mile warmup and 5 at 8:00 pace, but I had to get back to my room to figure out my flight situation. I ended up doing a two mile warmup, 3 at 8:00 pace, and a .25 mile cool down. I did a little stretching in my room and then had to deal with my travel issues.

Stats - 5.25 miles/44:20/8:27 overall pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home