Wednesday, January 24, 2007

MGP Pace Run at Home

I had to take the kids to school this AM so I had to do my workout at home. I didn't want to do fartleks by myself so I decided to do a one mile warmup and then 4 miles at slightly faster than my MGP of 8:00. It was cold and raining again so I had to bundle up. The water was building up a little on the roads so I ended up with wet feet and shoes again. I did the first mile in 8:08 then the next 4 miles - 7:49, 7:53, 7:42, 7:49, and then a half mile cooldown at 8:12 pace. I felt really good and it was nice to cruise along at a pace under my MGP. I think doing 8:00s the whole way at ATT should be a nice run. I've lost a few pounds so far this week so that is good.

Stats - 5.54 miles/43:46/7:54 overall pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home