Wednesday, April 18, 2007

800s at AHS

Today we met for 800s at AHS. I either over slept or set my alarm wrong, but when I came out from getting dressed it was already 5:35. I raced to AHS and did 4 laps with Anne on the track. The gang showed up and we did our drills. I let the ladies that are running OK City take off and joined Brian and Anthony for 6x800. I was kind of sore from the gym yesterday, but still had a great workout today.

Splits - 3:25, 3:21, 3:25, 3:18, 3:24, 3:07 - 3:20 average...kind of funny...that's the time I need to qualify for Boston which is one year from today!

My best average is 3:12 so I am pretty happy with this effort at this point in the year. I will look for these times to drop even more over the summer.

Stats - 6.15 miles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home