Thursday, June 21, 2007

Morning at the Gym

Today I got up early and was at 24 Hour Fitness by 5:45. I wanted to get in a good recovery run as well as my full weight routine. I got on the treadmill and my legs were just plain dead. I ran about 5 minutes at 9:00 pace and then dropped it to 8:34 pace for the remainder of the run. I planned on my usual 45-50 minutes, but cut it back to 42 with a cool down. Partially because I was tired, but mostly because I had to get home by 7:30 and wanted to get all my exercises in. The gym was really quiet that early which was kind of nice, but not good for people watching. I was able to complete all my exercises there, but did some additional ab exercises and stretching at home.

Tomorrow is a much needed rest day before the climb to Mt. Bonnell on Saturday.

Running Stats - 4.75 miles/42:00/8:51 pace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home