Thursday, June 07, 2007

Treadmill Run and Weights

Today I hit 24 Hour Fitness for a 47 minute run and my weight routine. I felt pretty good after yesterday's tempo race. I wasn't too sore and nothing hurt which was great news. I jumped on the treadmill and ran for about 5 minutes just under 9 minute pace. I switched to around 8:30 pace for the last 40 minutes and then did a 2 minute cool down.

I changed my weight routine to two sets of each machine for my arms, 3 sets for my back and 3 sets for my legs. I think that will give me some good balance and not build too much muscle mass up top. I want the strength, but not the weight that goes along with it. I also hit the ab machine and roman chair before heading upstairs for some additional crunches, back raises, and stretching. It was a productive day.

Stats - 5.4 miles/47:00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home