Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Trail Recovery Run and Gym

Today I went down to the trail for a 7 mile recovery run. Alex and Brian were also there so we started off together. We started out toward I-35 at a slow pace. I wanted to get my heart rate up in the zone after a mile, but it took 3 to get into range. My legs were tired from yesterday and I just couldn't get going. Alex took off after about two miles and then Brian crossed over at the Pfluger bridge. I picked up the pace over the last 4 miles (8:24-8:29) and was definitely in the right heart zone for those miles. Overall it was a nice run.

After changing into dry clothes I headed to 24 Hour Fitness and did my complete weight routine including abs and stretching.

Stats - 7.04 miles/1:01:53/8:47 pace
AHR - 130
MHR - 144

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home