Thursday, June 28, 2007

Treadmill Run/Weights

Since many parts of the Town Lake Trail are under water, I went straight to 24 hour fitness for my run and weight workout. My body has been really tired by Thursday the last couple of weeks as we start to build mileage and today was no different. I did a 5 minute warmup at around 9:00 pace and then dropped it down to 8:34. I did the last two miles at 8:20 to get my heart rate up. I felt pretty good through the run. I did my entire weight routine and the exercises seemed a little easier today. I added some weight to some of them. I finished the workout with 4 different ab exercises and some back raised. Once I finished the workout I did the complete stretch routine. It was a good day overall. Tomorrow is a rest day and then we have a 16 miler on Saturday.

Stats - 5.5 miles/47:20/8:36 pace

All the rain in central Texas, near Marble Falls, caused pipe damage at Emma's camp so we had to go pick her up today. While I was very excited to see her I know she was bummed that she had to miss the last two days of camp. They spent a lot of time inside due to the rain. I am happy she is home safe. The area in and around Marble Falls is really torn up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home