Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Crosstraining

Today I woke up at 5AM to meet Alex for a 7 mile recover run. When I stood up my hip/glute pain was already there. I decided to listen to my body and get back in bed. I got up a bit later and hit the gym. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical trainer alternating front/back every 5 minutes and then did my full weight routine. I threw in some step ups as well as single leg presses in the seated press machine to really work my glutes. I did some ab work and the full stretch routine at home. I used the foam roller on my hip/glute last night and plan some more therapy this evening. I plan on joining the group for 400s in the AM and may cross train again on Thursday to let me body heal a bit before the 18 miler on Saturday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home