Thursday, October 11, 2007

Run at Home

Today I met Wish for a run in Circle C. It was really nice and cool again this morning. I was a little sore from my run yesterday, but that wore off within the first mile. We headed south on Escarpment to Convict Hill over to Beckett and then back to up to Slaughter and home. It was a really nice run with good conversation.

As for my next venture, I officially signed up for the Dallas White Rock Marathon last night. I have two months to get myself ready again. I feel like I have a second chance and am very grateful for it. I do not plan on squandering it and am hoping the weather will cooperate this time.

Stats - 8.16 miles/1:09:51/8:33 pace
AHR - 134
MHR - 151

2 Comments:

Blogger John Schloegel said...

Frank,
I was hesitant to even post my St George recap, since so many got hosed in Chicago. Thx for the comment on it, btw. Anyway, yur gonna get the number in Dallas. Should be ideal conditions. You can re-set the psychology component no problem. And another 7-8 weeks of training will maintain your fitness. All good. Good luck.

October 11, 2007 8:08 PM  
Blogger Paco said...

Thanks for the comment. It was great to see your St. George recap. I am glad someone did well that weekend.

October 12, 2007 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home