Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Easy Run at Home

This morning I ran at home and did my 4 mile our and back course. I was doing some messing with my watch so I can get the screens up that I need during the race. The Garmin 305 works well at Chicago, but it loses the signal during the first mile because you go under a large bridge. I decided to have the lap pace, time, and HR on the screen. I am shooting for even pace throughout the race so this setup will help me.

As for the run, it was really humid and warm again...getting really old. I just wanted to get the heart rate up and get the miles in under 8:30 pace which I was able to accomplish. My legs felt good and I am ready to go. I am keeping an eye on the weather which still looks warmer and more humid than I expected. Hopefully that changes for the better.

Stats - 4.02 miles/33:50/8:25 pace
AHR - 130
MHR - 146

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home