Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Run

Today I met a few folks for a 10 mile run around the lake. It was supposed to be a pace run, but there was no way I was going that fast. I took yesterday off and my legs feel the best that they have felt since the marathon. Larry, Marcy, Jay, Alicia, DV, Jeff and I took off together. We then separated into couples with Jay and I bringing up the rear. It was a nice easy run and kind of a Christmas Eve tradition. I remember of these runs when Alex was a bit hungover, but still made the run with Jay and me. Once we finished I joined Ava, Larry, Carmen and Jay for a wonderful breakfast at Maudies. It was nice to have a Christmas eve breakfast with my running buds...new and old.

Today will be spent getting ready for Santa...the girls are so excited. I love to see their excitement! I hope Santa makes your wishes come true this holiday and I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Thank you for your friendship!

Feliz Navid!

Stats - 10.17 miles/1:30:45/8:55 pace
AHR - 129
MHR - 150

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home