Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A Little Walking and a Little Running

Today I met Wish for some walking and a bit of running...my first since the marathon. It was really cold again after an 80 degree day yesterday. We walked over to the short trail that runs around the Circle C soccer fields. Once we hit the trail we broke into a slow jog. We ran for about 1.5 miles and stopped when we got back to Escparpment. My legs felt good, but we walked back to our starting point.

Tomorrow will probably be a rest day and I plan on getting back to my normal 5 day a week running schedule starting this weekend. I will go slower than normal and not be back with the Gazelles until January. I need a big mental break as well.

Stats - 5.03 miles/1:12:39/14:25 pace (awesomely slow!)
AHR - 91
MHR - 131

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home